Duties of a Training Provider
At recognition, the training providers commit themselves to offering trainings in line with the IREB syllabi. The mutual obligations between IREB e.V. and a training provider are stipulated by contract. A template for a standard contract is provided by the IREB:
Contract for training providers (sample)
The contract is valid one year at a time (from 01 January to 31 December). Depending on the number of trainings conducted per legal year, as fee for the recognition one of the following sums is to be paid to IREB e.V.:
- Up to 10 trainings: 1,000 EUR
- 11 to 25 trainings: 1,500 EUR
- More than 25 trainings: 2,500 EUR
In the year of the signature of this contract the recognition fees will be calculated on a pro rata basis.
If a training provider offers (also) e-learning, the fee is calculated (also) by the number of e-learning participants: 5 e-learners are considered as one training according to the listing above.
One CPRE AL module training counts like one CPRE FL training.
IREB e.V. charges an advance payment of 1,000 Euros. The total fee is stipulated at the end of the calendar year after the training provider has stated the number of conducted trainings and the number of e-learners. In the year of the signature of this contract the recognition fees will be calculated on a pro rata basis.
Application for Recognition
If you have decided to apply for recognition by IREB e.V. as a training provider, please do the following:
- Download the application form:
Download Application for recognition as a Training Provider
- Fill in the form electronically.
- Print the form and sign it.
- Please scan the filled in and signed form and send it via e-mail to: email@example.com.
- After we have successfully checked the form, you will receive the contracts for mutual signing via mail.
Are you looking for recognized Training Providers of IREB?