Certification bodies that enter into a contract with IREB e.V. are entitled to conduct exams for the obtainment of CPRE certificates and to issue certificates.
Duties, Obligations and Responsibilities of a Licensed Certification Body
- Organizing open trainings and assuring access to exams with training providers.
- Conducting exams with means of the exam questions provided by IREB and mark the exam results in line with the IREB specifications.
- Issuing certificates and sending them to those examinees having passed the exam.
- Managing all information on exams, examinees and certificates issued.
- Communicating the number of exams and the depersonalized exam results.
Application as Certification Body
Organizations that intend to become certified by the IREB e.V. have to fulfill the requirements for a certification body in accordance with ISO/IEC 17024:2012.
The IREB e.V. offers the following contractual conditions:
- A contract signed by the certification body and the IREB e.V. is only valid for one single country.
- If a certification body intends to operate in more than one country, they need to sign a separate contract for each country the certification body intends to operate in.
- The IREB e.V. will license two certification bodies per country at maximum.
- A contract between a certification body and the IREB e.V. is valid for a period of three years and can be renewed as often as both parties want.
If you have any questions or wish to negotiate a contract, please contact us via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org